Fox News is the sponsor of this plugin. Be sure to check out their WordPress based blogs to see this plugin in action.
- WordPress 2.2.x+ or WordPress MU 1.2.4+
Download the latest version: v 1.7.0
- Download the zipped plugin file to your computer.
- Unzip the plugin on your computer.
- FTP the flag-comments.php file to your WordPress plugins folder.
- Add the “<?php do_action(‘flag_comment_link’); ?>” (no double quotes) function call to your comments template for the theme that you are using. (This is normally named comments.php and a good spot is right after the comment_text() line.)
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to Options > Flag Comments and update your settings.
- Once the threshold (set in step 6) is hit, the comment will be placed in the flagged comments page and the blog administrator will be sent an e-mail notification of the comment flag status.
Do you find this plugin useful? If so, please consider a small donation. When making a donation, please note which plugin it is for and if you’d like to be listed in the donors section. If you would like to be listed in the donors section please let us know what name and URL to use (sorry, no adult or potentially offensive sites please).Donors
The following people and organizations have made donations to this plugin:
- None Yet
- Austin Matzko – Coder extraordinaire