Here are a few links which we use frequently.
- GoDaddy – Affordable domain registration.
- HostGator – Shared web hosting. [Entry level hosting.]
- Solar VPS – Virtual Private Server (VPS) web hosting. [Mid level hosting. Some sever knowledge is helpful.]
- ServerBeach – Dedicated web hosting provider. Excellent prices and service. Reference our customer referral code – DNE9RFRKRS – when you order online, and we’ll both get $100 credit on our servers once you’ve been signed up for 90 days! [High level hosting. Server knowledge is required.]
Website Advertising / Blog Monetization
- OIOpublisher – OIOpublisher is an advanced ad management solution that lets you take control of your ad space. OIOpublisher is PHP based and includes a WordPress plugin for easy integration with your WordPress powered site.
- ShareASale.com – Affiliate marketing network which allows you to sign up for merchant affiliate programs that pay out on a per sale, per lead and/or per hit commission depending upon the merchant. Decent revenue potential as long as you chose programs relevant to your audience. (See blog post.)
- Text Link Ads – Great for simple advertising/sponsorship on blogs and it pays consistently and decently.
- Premium WordPress Plugins – WordPress plugins that are worthy of paying for.
- Premium WordPress Themes – WordPress themes that are worthy of paying for.
- WordSprung – Watershed Studio’s WordPress focused services.
- 31 Days To Build A Better Blog – 31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
- Queensboro – Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel. In most cases the prices include the embroidery without setup fees.
- SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring – Receive email and SMS alerts anytime your web site goes down.
(Note that some of these are affiliate links.)